• December 6Dec.10th 11:00am Coed Varsity Swimming @Ball State

• December 6Dec.9th 6:00 Girls Varsity+JV & Boys JV Basketball vs Anserson @Tech, 7:30 Boys Varsity Basketball @Tech DH

• November 21Nov 28 Boys Freshman/JV Basketball 6:00 @Pike HS

The Student News Site of Arsenal Technical High School

CannOnline

Tech Football

By Jaylen Turner

The Tech Titan football team is bouncing back from a tough loss that showed big improvement along with big tears after losing by 6 points in the last 7 seconds of the game.

The Titans tied the game after giving up a touchdown in the first quarter. Senior Titan Clarence Reed scored a touchdown off a run in the 3rd quarter. But even after the touchdown big guy was still hungry for big things, Clarence Reed ran 80 yards getting tackled right before the touchdown. He wasn’t the only one hungry for some red devils, the almighty senior Cory Bridges ran a 50 yard run breaking ankles in the making and taking names later. The Titans had two touchdowns and a big pass that could have saved them called back, but the Titans are back at it and ready to go as they jump on the road and travel up to Logansport for another conference game. Last year the Titans beat the berries 21-12 and hope to run up the scoreboard even more this year. The berries should be a little more confident this year for they are 2-1 overall and 0-1 in their conference, the Titans being 0-3 but going hard to be 1-3 by Friday night when the lights cut off .