• December 6Dec.10th 11:00am Coed Varsity Swimming @Ball State

• December 6Dec.9th 6:00 Girls Varsity+JV & Boys JV Basketball vs Anserson @Tech, 7:30 Boys Varsity Basketball @Tech DH

• November 21Nov 28 Boys Freshman/JV Basketball 6:00 @Pike HS

The Student News Site of Arsenal Technical High School

CannOnline

Lights Camera Action!

In Cannon Multimedia’s Journalism/Student Publications classes YOU can make an impact on YOUR school, community and most of all your future!

We don’t sit and complete worksheets, we travel to workshops with the top professionals in the state; we don’t focus on standardized tests; we create and produce innovative multimedia and social media projects.

Check out www.cannonline.org; Cannon Multimedia on Facebook and our Twitter Page, @cannonmedia716 – this could be YOU next year!

Students produce an online news site, Twitter page, Facebook page, Instagram, regular broadcast programs, a quarterly newspaper and the school yearbook. All of these are student-produced and student-led publications and productions. In addition, there are unique opportunities through school and community projects such as Town Hall forums, field trips and workshops. We also sponsor the Open Mic Club for poets, artists, singers and writers.

These classes are for ALL students – those interested in writing, broadcast, photography, marketing, graphic arts, page design. We provide a place where a diversity of talents, critical skills and interests can be developed and displayed the way YOU communicate, with the technology YOU live with every day!

Next year there will be even MORE opportunities for YOU in student media at Arsenal Technical. Don’t be left out – LEAD! Tell your counselor to SIGN UP FOR JOURNALISM if you are an incoming or current freshman for 2015. Juniors and seniors – CHOOSE STUDENT PUBLICATIONS and get ready for college and career.

1 Comment

One Response to “Lights Camera Action!”

1. Marveda Saunders on March 13th, 2015 4:35 pm

You all do an amazing job. Keep it up. Go Titans!

[Reply]

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

Lights Camera Action!