• December 6Dec.10th 11:00am Coed Varsity Swimming @Ball State

• December 6Dec.9th 6:00 Girls Varsity+JV & Boys JV Basketball vs Anserson @Tech, 7:30 Boys Varsity Basketball @Tech DH

• November 21Nov 28 Boys Freshman/JV Basketball 6:00 @Pike HS

The Student News Site of Arsenal Technical High School

CannOnline

ATHS Top 25

01

02

03

04

05 We would like to proudly announce our top 25 seniors of 2014! These individuals have enriched the Arsenal Tech community with their active involvement in and out of the classroom, including, but not limited to their academic achievement, athletics, and volunteer work throughout their communities. The top 25 seniors were honored at a banquet on Thursday, March 6th, 2014. Here are your top 5:
Valedictorian, Elijah Stevenson quoted Luke 14: 8-11 and also said it was nice to be recognized for all of his hard work. Elijah is very active in his church and at school. Elijah is a great leader and captain and successfully led the soccer team to winning the first round of sectionals. Elijah has many options for school in the future, but has decided to further his education at Purdue University to major in ministry!
Salutatorian, John Francis said, “do what you love; the rest will work itself out.” John is an active member of his church youth group and has done many community service projects. John’s helping hands will help him in the future, especially at the University of Chicago, where he’ll be attending in the fall!
Third in the class, Julio Lopez Godinez said, “I do my best in what I do and I always keep my encouragement, motivation, dedication, and perseverance with me as I welcome new challenges to improve physically and intellectually.” Julio is an active volunteer and is very skilled on computers as well as outdoor events including fishing and hunting. Julio will further his education at the University of Indianapolis in the fall where he will be studying Electrical/Computer Engineering!
Fourth in the class, Sedric Banks said, “working hard and staying true to you leads to success.” Sedric is a participant in the student entrepreneurship program and participating in the design of Eskenazi hospital, the YMCA, and the Kidz Zone for the super bowl. Sedric is known for his comedic and social skills with students and will be furthering his education at Indiana University Bloomington to study accounting!
Fifth in the class, Jack VanSchaik said, “The substance of ambition is merely a shadow of a dream.” Jack enjoys music and has been active in various choirs for Tech and is a part of the National Honor Society. Jack is very helpful in school and hopes to be remembered for his contributions to the stage department. Jack will be furthering his education at Purdue University to study computer science!